We've spoken to experts and listed 10 health benefits of Noni juice.
Noni juice is derived from the fruit of a tropical evergreen plant called Noni (popularly known as Indian mulberry). It is a shrub native to Southern and South-East Asia and the Pacific islands, and is even mentioned in ancient Ayurvedic texts. “The fruit of the noni has been used medicinally to boost the immune system and detoxify the body for thousands of years,” says Dr. Manoj K. Ahuja, Fortis Hospital. It is rich in powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B3 (niacin) and iron. Baltimore-based Pediatrician Dr. Mona Harrison, MD says, “I have a variety of patients who have benefited from Noni juice, and it would seem to many people that something magical is happening because it affects so many bodily systems”.
Australian model Miranda Kerr has been drinking Tahitian Noni juice for 14 years now and it’s the one thing she can’t live without, especially when she has a long day ahead of her. “It’s not only great for your skin, but also for your general well-being”.Here are 10 health benefits of Noni juice, and why it’s good for you -
10 Noni Juice Benefits
1. Treats Arthritis: Dr. Ahuja of Fortis Hospital says, “The main complaint from patients who suffer from arthritis is pain. Various studies suggest that Noni juice helps alleviate pain and reduce joint destruction implicated in arthritis due to its analgesic properties”. If you lead a healthy lifestyle and drink Noni juice daily, you can reduce arthritis pain to the minimum.
2. Lowers Risk of Gout: Gout is a kind of arthritis that is caused by the buildup of uric acid crystals in the joints. Dr. Anshul Bhatnagar of Batra Hospital says, “Studies have shown that Noni juice can reduce uric acid concentration in the blood, thereby lowering the risk of gout.”
3. Boosts Energy: “For thousands of years, Noni juice has been used to combat general body weakness, boost energy levels and improve the overall physical performance of the body”, says Dr. Ashutosh Gautam, Clinical Operations and Coordination Manager at Baidyanath.
4. Moisturises Skin: Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Dermatologist says, “Noni juice is a powerhouse of antioxidants and works as a great moisturiser if applied on the skin”. It naturally replenishes and repairs your skin.
5. Fights Aging: Want skin like Miranda Kerr? Noni juice is packed with Vitamin C and selenium which help fight free radicals, preserve skin elasticity and reverse the adverse effects of ageing.
6. Treats Scalp Irritation: Dr Reema Arora, Delhi-based Dermatologist says, “While there is not much medical literature on Noni juice, we can say it has several benefits from conventional wisdom since it is derived from the noni fruit. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, and can thus help treat scalp irritation.”
7. Prevents Cancer: “Noni juice contains a whole slew of cancer fighting nutrients,” says Dr. Bhatnagar. According to the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, “Noni has shown immune-stimulating and tumor-fighting properties. The National Cancer Institute is funding preliminary research on Noni for breast cancer prevention and treatment.”
8. Boosts Immunity: “Strengthened immune system is yet another benefit of noni juice,” adds Dr. Ahuja. Scopoletin present in noni juice possesses anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and anti-histamine properties that boost the immune defense mechanism of the body.
9. Reduces Stress: According to Clinical Nutritionist Byron J. Richards, “Noni juice helps manage stress and reduces the impact of stress on cognitive function."
10. Treats Fever: Studies suggest that Noni juice has antiviral properties and helps get rid of cough, fever and body ache.
It is important to “take a shot of noni juice on a daily basis to reap the benefits. It is best consumed in small quantities,” suggests Dr. Anshul Bhatnagar. Note: Noni juice has a pungent smell, one that’s not easy to describe. So take a shot and chase it with pineapple juice or something strong to mask the flavour.
DXN Morinzhi and Morinzyme in English
Morinda Citrifolia comes with many names which are Great Morinda, Indian Mulberry, Tahitian Noni, Beach Mulberry, Noni or even Mengkudu known by Malaysians. Morinda citrifonia also know as “queen plants” has the widest of medical application. Morinda citrifolia or mengkudu has been admitted as a remarkable healing agent, since 2000 years ago. It is improved blood circulation, used ability to kill pain. Scientific studies discovered morinda citrifolia has the ability to regulate immune system, it is seems to be the most important discovery in 21st century.
Content of DXN Morinzhi:
Morinzhi, made by DXN from selected mengkudu which rich in vitamin C (adding roselle fruit). This product absolutely free from preservaties, colouring and other artificial flavours. Proxeronine is an alkaloid constituent found in morinda citrifolia which many prompt the product of xeronine in the body. A precursur of seronine – proxeronine initiates the release of xeronine in the intestinal tract after it comes in contact with a specific enzymes, this particular chemical combination is believe to significantly affect cellular function, regenerate and widespread health implications.
Benefits of DXN Morinzhi:
We have recently discovered that Noni stimulates two major hormones called serotonin and melatonin. The pineal gland controls the 5 major other glands below it which are:
1.The thyroid which produces thyroxine to energize our cells
2.The thymus (immune system control center) which protects us against infections and cancer
3.The pancreas which is invoved with blood sugar and secreting hormone insulin
4.The adrenal gland which responds everytime you are under stress
5.The first gland is the male and female sex organs and their hormones.
In ancient terms, the pineal gland was called the sixth gland of the body. Hence by restoring the sixth gland, the pineal gland, it will have an impact on all those other glands and their functions in the body. When the pineal gland is at its peak performance, it turns a golden color and emits a black fluid. The black fluid would be the melanin color of the organs and every other area of the body which has pigments.
The back of the eye has a black area called the macula which is pigmented with melanin. That is the area the light hits when your eyes open. Many people have difficulty with their eyesight (e.g. blindness, short-sighted and far-sighted and astigmatism) because one of the cause is that the pigment at the macula is degenerating. Research has been found that DXN Morinzhi makes the macula generate more pigment and the cells begin to return to normal and hence reverses the blindness itself.
Disease related to pineal gland leads to multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease. Appropriate function of the pineal gland is important in restoring those cells, and we are seeing patients reversing some of their neurological problems because DXN Morinzhi is stimulating the production of chemical essential to those areas of the brain.
The pancreas is also affected by DXN Morinzhi: the blood sugar and blood pressure begin to normalize. The pineal gland affects the different organs all the way down to the first gland, the male and female sex organs, and people are noticing for example that their prostate glands are beginning to shrink down to normal size once they have been on DXN Morinzhi for a short period of time. Women who have problems with their uterus or with fibriods, are noticing that the fibroids are beginning to disappear, that their menstruation is beginning to normalize, they have less cramps and their bleeding problems become more in balance.
The DXN Morinzyme is especially formulated concentrate of fermented botanical Noni juice that contains all the natural enzymes produced from the fermentation process of noni concentrate. It is rich in enzymes essential for the maintenance of a healthy digestive system thus enhancing digestion, nutrient absorption and assisting in cellular regulations.
How to take DXN Morinzyme?
This beverage can be prepared by adding 2 tablespoons of Morinzyme noni concentrated into one glass of cold water. Recommended on empty stomach one to three times per day. Noni is a natural fruit, not a medicine, and its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.
Benefits of DXN Morinzyme:
Enzymes are important for metabolism thus enhancing digestion, nutrient absorption and assisting in cellular regulations. In fact, life form would not exist without enzymes.
Join DXN Now and Tell The World …
… Before The World Tells You!
Would You Like to Learn More About a Business Opportunity that Has The Potential to Replace Your Current Working Income Without Quitting Your Job?
Sipping at the well of success. You really ought to try it, either full-time or over weekends. We have a great business opportunity. You can run it from home full time or part time, or any combination.